- Unbilled consumption identified by following the ‘meter-to-cash’ trail can generate incremental revenue.
- Detection of theft and fraud in the grid can reveal lost revenue.
- Proactive maintenance of expensive transformers and other such heavy equipments in the grid can save millions of dollars by postponing replacement to the future.
The Case Details:
Organisation: L&T Technology Services
Client: A State Electricity Board in India
Vertical: Power & Utilities
- Need for accurate models for forecasting power demand
- Huge gaps in load requirement vs the installed power generation capacity
- Parametric modeling based demand prediction by integrating various datasets
- Real time monitoring of key parameters through customised dashboards to aid planning/decision making
- Flexible and efficient planning and policy making for different customer types
- Evaluation of power requirement for particular events /seasons for efficient planning
- Reduced load shedding instances leading to increase in customer satisfaction