Principles and Fundamental Concepts of Basic accounting
With the advent of GST, the demand for Accounting and Taxation roles across the industries is evolving at a rapid pace. Companies are becoming increasingly reliant on software programs to meet their technical job requirements.
If you are a fresher (HSC or Commerce degree pass out) and looking to start for an Business Accounting career. You would be probably looking out for jobs like:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Manager
- Manager/Sr. Manager
Although you have ventured into the Commerce Stream expecting for a bright career and decent career prospects, the tough job market can be a stumbling block in the paths of your success. if you are looking for immediate job opportunities after 12th or Graduation, then you’ll need an Business Accounting course will definitely develop the employable skills that are much needed in today’s times.
Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) is a diploma or short-term course that equips you with the expertise required in the field of Accounting and Compliance. This course will make you job-ready and help you specialize in the field of Accounting and Compliance.
Below are some best 5 reasons why you should be going for an accounting course like this:
- Prepare for 5 Senior Accounting Roles: The course is designed to give hands-on-expertise in the area of accountants, taxation, MIS, compliance, and reporting.
- Learn from TOP CAs: Our Business Accounting & Taxation Program is designed by top class chartered accountants, with a specific focus on helping you to become a professional accountant.
- Upgrade to the Latest 4 Software: This Accounting course is integrated with high-end accounting software and applications i.e. SAP, Tally, Quick Books, and Advanced Excel, certificates are provided for the same.
- Get Practical Training: The extensive training, practical case studies, live projects, and hands-on experience on this software is important for any accounts professional to know, grow and prosper in their career.
- Skill-Up for Higher Pay: Learn accounting skills that are trending like GST, Taxation, Auditing, and Payroll that will serve you with a higher pay. Expect better Return on Investment on your BAT course fees.
At EduPristine, students can expect a mix of case studies, accounting tools, and the hallmark pedagogy of learning through a plethora of hands-on and real-life scenarios. Candidates will understand and apply various practical aspects an accountant deals with. They will learn how to setup a complete Accounting process from the scratch. After successful completion of the program, candidates can apply for multiple roles in the field of Accounting and Taxation. The methodology offers real-life challenges, compelling learners to apply concepts in the class and prepare for career realities.
To know more, you can visit their site: https://www.edupristine.com/courses/business-accounting-taxation-course