Process engineering simulation software has transformed the way process engineers do their job and is essential to maximize the return on capital investment in your plant or another industrial facility. The proven capabilities and security of the cloud can now transform the way manufacturing owner-operators and Engineering (EPC, EPCM) deploy simulation software.
Please join me for a webinar with Penn Energy. ARC Advisory Group will share best practices in transforming Engineering into agile, optimized operations delivering on Industry 4.0 outcomes.
Digital transformation, Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 have all created the awareness and need for change. Cloud services have re-defined process engineering and how changed the business dynamic for engineering organizations and the role of IT service and shared service organizations.
- Provides ubiquitous infrastructure, enabling you to run simulations at any time, location, or on any device
- Enables you to begin optimizing design right away without having to develop special skills
- Provides all the benefits of engineering software without the overhead of installation, deployment, version control, and hardware maintenance
- Increases engineering design agility
- Doesn’t require long IT upgrade and computer refresh cycles to enable you to leverage the latest engineering software features and capabilities
- Makes it easy to deploy models securely to enable you to share engineering models with partners and suppliers
Slide by AVEVA Digital Transformation
About ARC Advisory Group (www.arcweb.com): Founded in 1986, ARC Advisory Group is a Boston based leading technology research and advisory firm for industry and infrastructure.
For further information or to provide feedback on this article, please contact email@example.com
About the Author:
Peter performs research into process and technology areas such as optimization, asset performance management, and data analytics. He brings more than 25 years of professional experience as an oil and gas subject matter expert.
Peter is a distinguished thought leader, strategist, and speaker, with an extensive history of practical experience in refinery automation, safety, and IT. He has also published several whitepapers related to digital transformation and frequently speaks at technical conferences throughout North America and the EMEA region.