Inviting Case Studies on Best-in-Class Artificial Intelligence Solutions
Adoption of AI is accelerating across the globe and, in parallel, AI technologies & techniques continue to get better every day, thus creating a virtuous loop. AI solutions are augmenting human intelligence and improving our decision making, automating activities previously considered to be in the human realm, and adding significant value to our lives.
NASSCOM Artificial Intelligence Game Changer Awards 2018 will recognize, showcase & publish the most innovative, high impact and high-tech AI solutions that organizations have delivered internally or to their clients.
SUBMIT YOUR CASE STUDIES BY 20TH MAY
The ideal case study:
- Should be an example of the use of deep learning (or other advanced machine learning techniques)
- Should have solved problems that were previously poorly solved/unsolvable (without AI techniques)
- Should involve unstructured datasets (text, voice, video, images, etc.) in addition to structured data
- Should have delivered high impact
A not so desirable case study (for this submission):
- Uses only BI or traditional advanced analytics techniques like regression, logistic regression, decision trees/forests
- Is merely improving an existing solution incrementally by using an AI/ML technique like random forests, etc.
- Is merely a proof-of-concept or a technology demonstration that isn’t yet deployed and hasn’t created impact
- Simple RPA (but AI-driven RPA submissions are encouraged)
- Submission of Case Studies in the prescribed format – May 20, 2018
- Review by Jury and shortlisting –May 31, 2018
- Presentation of shortlisted submissions to the Jury – June 1 to 30, 2018
- Announcement of top case studies –July 5, 2018
- Top 25 case studies will be prominently featured in a NASSCOM handbook of “AI in Action” published by top international publisher
- Opportunity to be recognized by NASSCOM as best in class AI solutions at Big Data Analytics Summit, 2018
- Promotion on NASSCOM online platforms
Who can apply?
All NASSCOM members and other startups/enterprises/ GCCs/solution providers
|· Each company can submit upto 5 case studies
· No Participation Fee
· Apply by 20th May
|Click here for criterion, instructions & template
Please send in your submissions/queries at email@example.com
For any query, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org