We are happy to announce that we are now ready to receive nominations from Indian startup companies who wish to be part of the CEATEC 2017, central theme of this year conference remains IoT and Innovation. You would remember last year (2016) 10 Indian companies got selected for fully paid trip to participate in CEATEC. This year also we have been able to carve out similar arrangement with our partners in Japan – IoT Acceleration Consortium (ITAC) and METI. CEATEC is largest show in Asia that attracts 150K visitors.
This year the chosen companies will not be alone as L+SME companies will also be participating in CEATEC this year under NASSCOM led India pavilion.
Attraction for Indian startup companies
- Fully paid trip to be part of CEATEC 2017 that includes hotel, airfare and other travel related incidentals
- Booth at the exhibition centre free of charge with all the support on localisation and interpretation
- Be part of Indian pavilion as NASSCOM will be also be present at CEATEC with SME & Large companies
- Match-making sessions and separate pitch sessions
- Be part of India day @ CEATEC
Details enclosed but here is the excerpt – Register and fill in the application form (https://iotlab.jp/en/ )
Out of 10 companies that participated in last year’s edition two companies have already signed the intent to work together with two Japanese companies. Pls circulate this to all the startup companies and encourage them to leverage the opportunity that we present them with.