One of India’s most venerable and successful industrialists Ratan Tata, in a first, has released a 16-page startup pitch deck for entrepreneurs.
Tata, who made his debut on social networking platform Instagram in October, released a poll asking his nearly 700,000 followers if he should put together a basic pitch deck for startups, to which the response was overwhelmingly positive.
Here are some points from the deck
- Validate the problem you’re trying to solve with real-life examples
- What characteristics make your solution a “never-before” solution?
- How do you make money off your solution?
- Granular profiling of target customers and channels used to get to them
- How does your product or service add value?