Transportation and mobility are emerging as potential drivers of innovation and economic growth of the 21stcentury. Rapidly evolving technologies and business models have dramatic potential to transform the global transportation sector.
NITI Aayog has launched Move Hack, a global mobility hackathon to crowdsource solutions aimed at the future of mobility in India.
It is envisaged o be one of the largest hackathons globally, Move Hack is focused on 10 themes and structured over three legs: online, followed by Singapore leg, and the finals in New Delhi.
The hackathon is organized in partnership with Government of Singapore and is powered by Hacker Earth. PwC is the Knowledge Partner and NASSCOM is the Strategic Partner.
(a) “Just Code It”: aimed at solutions through innovations in technology / product / software and data analysis, and (b) “Just Solve It”: innovative business ideas or sustainable solutions to transform mobility infrastructure through technology.
Move Hack is open to individuals from all nationalities, making it a truly global hackathon.
Registrations are open at https://www.movehack.gov.in.
- It’s a great opportunity for NASSCOM members to apply.
- The underlying theme is most powerful – Code for India, Code for Mobility.
- Ms. Debjani Ghosh (President, NASSCOM).
- Ms. Nivruti Rai (Country Head, Intel India)
- Mr. Dennis Ong (Distinguished Architect and Head of Architecture & Systems Engineering, Verizon)
- Mr. P. Anandan (CEO, Wadhwani AI)
For the details about MoveHack, please visit https://www.movehack.gov.in/global-mobility-hackathon/
Total prizes of more than Rs. 2 crores, top 30 solutions to be mentored in Singapore.