Online food ordering and delivery business are on the rise and it’s high time for entrepreneurs to mark their presence in this industry. Names like Grubhub, Zomato, Food Panda etc. have already established themselves in the food ordering market.
Being online is the demand of every business these days. According to sources, 79 percent of Millennial (ages 18-34) have ordered takeout via a website or app, which is 29 percent more than the older U.S. adult population (ages 45+). It shows how beneficial it is to start an online food ordering and delivery business.
Here are a few reasons why you should invest in the online food ordering and delivery business:
- Order in One Click
Gone are the days when have to visit the restaurant or call to order the food, now you can order the food on just one click. The inclusion of mobile Apps is a major factor in it.
- You Can Reach Local Customers
Customers can find the restaurants in their geographical area and that gives the possibility to find some new customers. According to PMQ, 67% of customers who have placed an order online will visit the restaurant more frequently versus those who have not.
- No Misunderstandings and Errors
One of the most hectic things in the offline food ordering industry is the phone call conversation because sometimes phone call conversation misleads the information and end result is customer dissatisfaction and wrong orders delivery. Whereas with an efficient online food ordering website or app, chances of errors & misunderstandings are very less.
- An online Menu is Easily Manageable and Could Offer Discounts
It is very easy to maintain the online menu that could attract the customers. You can make changes to the menu easily whenever it required. Also, to attract the new or existing customers, you can offer discount coupons.
How to get started an Online food ordering and delivery business?
You can create online food ordering and delivery business (website or app) similar to GrubHub, Zomato in the following ways:-
- Hire a development team to create a website from scratch which will take a lot of time and money.
- Or choose a ready to launch solution like YoYumm to launch your online venture quickly and cost-effectively
YoYumm is one of best online food ordering & delivery platform launched by FATbit Technologies. It is a multi-vendor system where different restaurants can register to sell the food online. There are many successful multi-restaurants websites running on the web which have been built using YoYumm.
Check out the complete features of YoYumm Platform
Features for Admin or Site Owners
- Appealing Homepage with all the main components like sign-in/ signup, search functionality, banners etc.
- Inbuilt SEO features like optimized Meta tags, URL structure, clear navigation etc.
- Users & Sales Reports
- Multiple admin users – with module wise permission
- Scope of Customization
- Multiple options to generate revenue for site owners
- Multistore and Multilingual
Features for Restaurants:
- Manage Food Items Categories
- Manage Restaurant’s Menu listing
- Manage Countries & States
- Payment Gateway
- Cash On Delivery
- Discount Coupon Systems
- Testimonials and reviews management system
Features for Customers/Users
- To order food, signup process needs to be simple and straightforward
- User-friendly checkout & order placement process
- Features like the popular restaurant in your city, discount offers, featured dishes
- Testimonials option to share feedback with others
- Advanced search function for quickly finding
- Chat support and social sharing buttons
- Order History & Order Confirmation
YoYumm also offers IOS and Android mobile application development. The mobile App is developed individually for the buyer, seller and delivery staff.
Here are features of YoYumm mobile App:-
- Fully customizable
- 12 Months free technical support
- No transaction fees
- Lifetime license
- Available for Android and iOS
- Different apps for Delivery, Buyer, and Admin
- SEO Friendly
For more info visit:- Launch Food Ordering Website & Mobile App with Yo!Yumm - Best Food Delivery Platform
Originally published at Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Invest in Online Food Ordering System