Join the League of Product Champion
NASSCOM has opened nominations for the NASSCOM Emerge 50 2016 Awards, India’s biggest platform to recognise 50 the most innovative product companies. NASSCOM Emerge 50 is an initiative to identify, showcase and support emerging companies that are redefining the benchmark of software product, market and business excellence in the IT industry. Emerging companies that have developed innovative products in SMAC, IoT, Security, Next Gen Commerce, vertical specific emerging technologies, Smart Infrastructure etc can apply to the NASSCOM Emerge 50 2016. The nominations is also open to companies that have witnessed accelerated growth, or have identified a niche for themselves, with a strong foothold in the market.
NASSCOM Emerge 50 is NASSCOM's annual marathon search that brings up the Top 50 high-potential emerging companies. These companies then benefit from NASSCOM's visibility, credibility, connects and showcase; which propels them into achieving greater business success.
NASSCOM Emerge 50 2016 awards will focus on:
- Product Excellence: Emphasis on Innovation, Technology, Value Differentiations, Design.
- Market Excellence: Understanding of Markets & Target Audience with Focus on Customer Opportunities
- Business Excellence: Co-founders' Credibility, Growth Parameters & Attractiveness to Investors.
- Vertical Excellence: Focus on Industry Specific Products, like FinTech, HealthTech, AgriTech, EduTech, AdTech etc
- Technology Excellence: High calibre usage of latest technology, AI, Big data, VR, IoT…
- Worldwide Recognition of Your Innovative Excellence
- Felicitation and showcase at India’s biggest software product event - NASSCOM Product Conclave, 26th – 27th October, Bangalore (http://productconclave.in/)
- Showcase of companies to the CXO and Investors community
- Regional, National & Industry-wide media coverage
- Opportunity to participate in trade delegations.
- An Indian Registered Company
- Having a Commercialised Product (not an idea or plan)
- With Turnover < INR 50 Crore
For More Details, please Visit:
For queries, please write to: email@example.com