Imagine you’re organizing a party and want to hire a band or a caterer. Maybe you also want a comedian to liven things up. Finding all of them can prove to be time-consuming. The ideal solution in this technological era for such a problem is a website dedicated to search and hire performers. It offers an easy way to book entertainment and event service providers for any type of event. Moreover, using such a service, event planners and hosts can search bands, performers, musicians, and more for events and parties of all types and sizes.
Platforms like GigSalad, GigStart, and Gigmaster have already come to the forefront. FATbit analysts did an in-depth analysis of this business model as well as key website features for entrepreneurs who want to launch a similar to GigSalad, GigStart, and Gigmaster. Let’s take a look at each of these features and unique website aspects closely.
- Front-end Users (Guest): Front-end users will be able to navigate on pages of the website which does not require registration/log-in on website
- Artists: Artists can create their own profile pages and post events as reference work on website. Artists can also respond to quotes requested by users and can apply for event Gigs posted by users on the website.
- Users: Users can search artist on basis of their event requirements and location preference, view their profile, past as well as upcoming performances and request for free quote. Users can also post their Gigs accessible to all artists on the website.
- Web Admin: Website Administrator will have complete control of the system. Admin can manage website content to CMS driven pages, Manage users, Gigs and can review reports.
Frontend Key Features
- New Intuitive design for better UI & UX
- Separate Seller and Customer registration
- Platform allows customers to search over the database of Artists and Entertainers reviewed by Clients.
- Public profile for artists where they can build their portfolio and showcase their work.
- Request free quotes from Artists for your event needs and communicate with them using internal messaging system.
- Provides option to post Gigs (Jobs) globally for artists to get quotes for the planned event.
- Internal Messaging system between Artists and Customers for quick communication.
- Free registration users (Customers/Artists).
- Paid Subscription Plans
- For Featured Gigs (Job Posts)
- For Featured Artist Profiles
- Subscribe and unsubscribe to e-mail newsletters
- Spam mail filter/Captcha in the Contact Form
- FAQs listing & website Testimonials
- Fully Responsive Design for PCs, Tablets and Smart Phones with SEO Friendly URLs.
- Responsive Website that will adjust automatically to different screen sizes
- Sign-up/Login via Email and quick login using Facebook/Google+
- User friendly search with option to search artists and their public pages.
- Artists profiles listing with featured artists and their complete profile details.
- Public pages listing with complete details about Artist public page.
- View Gigs posted by hosts on the platform
- Access to Blog section for review and comments on blog posts.
- Contact Us Form to contact website admin.
Event Planner Features
- Login with social media - Facebook & Google+
- Follow/Unfollow Artists and Artist Public Pages
- Option to Add Artists to favorites list.
- Request Quote/Invite Artist to work for Gigs.
- View content/media posts (Images, audio, video) by Artists and submit Likes / comments on the posts
- View upcoming and past Events added by artist in their profile with Event Details and Images
- Social Media Sharing via Facebook, Twitter and Email to Friend
- Report Abuse any profile, post or page to Admin for further review
- Post Gigs for Artists for accepting the quotes from multiple Artists
- Buy paid listing plans to showcase Gigs as premium listings
- Communicate with Artists using internal messaging system.
- Hire the Artist as per your choice and suitability on platform.
- Review and Ratings System (Customer can submit review and ratings to Artist on their hired Gigs).
- Notifications for logged in customers (Example: Comments notification by other users, new message notifications, and new application notification on posted gigs.)
- Email Notifications Alerts
- Login with Social Media - Facebook & Google+
- Create public profile by entering required details.
- Post content on public wall including text updates and media (Images/Audio/Video) updates
- Build portfolio by adding upcoming and past events with images
- Buy paid listing plan to publish as premium profile
- View likes/comments submitted by other users on posts and comment on own posts.
- Browse Gigs in Gigs section and filter gigs based on preferred criteria
- View gigs details and apply on Gigs posted by customers by writing a personalized message and specifying budget.
- View and reply to personal Invites/RFQ requests received.
- Communicate with customers using internal messaging system.
- Notifications for logged in Artists.( Example: Comments notification by other users, new message notifications, and new RFQ request.)
- Email Notifications Alerts (Example: New gigs posted according to selected category and location.)
- Manage User/Artists
- Manage Artist types
- Manage Artist’s pages
- Manage Performance Languages
- Manage Gigs
- Manage Premium Listings
- Manage Events
- Manage Blog
- Manage CMS Pages
- Manage Sub-Admin
- Manage State and Cities
- Manage Reported Posts/Pages/Users
- Manage Meta Tags
How to Start- VivoGigs is an online marketplace solution to create a website for connecting artists and event planners. A great startup solution with features like powerful search, social media integrations, email notifications and review & rating system to help businesses acquire and retain customers. If you need some advice, tips or full-fledged development of online marketplace, you can ask web experts at FATbit Technologies. These professionals can put your business into the next level by creating a Multi-Merchant Marketplace Store.