The Client: Leading educational solution provider product
- Required a QA partner to maintain accuracy, reliability and effectiveness of the application during peak loads of enrollment management application
- Improve test coverage and test efficiency
- Automate regression suite and bring down the regression cycle time to keep pace with sprint cycle
- Ensure maximum number of concurrent users and find performance bottlenecks to improve the response time of the portal.
- Functional Regression / Performance Testing / Accessibility Testing - ADA Compliance (Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 508) / API testing / Security Testing Automated 1685 test cases with 100% test coverage for regression test suite
- Quick ramp up of right QA team from 11 - 20
- Vulnerability Scanning & Accessibility Testing (Section 508 Compliance) suggestion to improve the PR and User Base respectively.
- Reduction in overall testing cost with 100% test coverage and low cost testing tool
- Release cycle efforts reduced from 4 weeks to 10 days
- Technologies - Asp.net, SQL 2005, AJAX and IIS Tools: QTP and Selenium AppScan and WebScarab, WAVE, WAT, JAWS, Jira, Hi-Wire
- Designed and implemented hybrid framework at business process level
- Created and upgraded a repository of re-usable test artifacts
- Performed automation & API Testing for their enrollment management system
- Complete ownership of regression script maintenance | OS and database level parameter recommendations for subsequent production deployment 1