Good customer service is an ever-moving benchmark, even as customer needs keep increasing continuously. Customers expect service NOW: experiences marked by immediacy, personalization, convenience and anticipation. The last few years have witnessed remarkable amount of customer service innovations across all verticals. Companies are leveraging digital and disruptive technologies like Big Data/Analytics, Cloud, Mobility, IoT, AR/VR to transform or make a significant change in the way they service their customers, creating new revenue streams and personalised customer experiences, while taking care of customer privacy and business security.
To showcase and recognize innovations in the customer service space we are launching NASSCOM Customer Service Excellence Award- 2017. We are inviting case studies from service providers (Indian, MNC & GIC) and user enterprises (Indian) illustrating how they are transforming customer services and providing technology-enabled, high domain intense outcome based services.
The best use cases will be awarded at the upcoming NASSCOM BPM Summit 2017 (Bangalore Oct 12-13, 2017).
Benefits to participants
- Chance to be recognized by NASSCOM in the Customer Service Excellence Award- 2017
- Showcase case studies in the Best Practices Compendium to be released at the NASSCOM BPM Summit 2017
- Visibility for your organization on NASSCOM’s online platforms
- Participate in roadshows/workshops
Key themes/topics for case study
- Application of digital technology to provide enhanced/new customer services, experiences
- USE of new technologies- RPA, IoT, Analytics, AI, AR/VR etc.
- USE of platforms, channels & processes – Cloud, Omni-channel, Mobile, Social Media, Blending digital/physical experience, data transformation
- USE of Interactive & Collaborative tools- Chatbots, videochats, self-help
- Modernization/Transformation of traditional customer services to digitally enabled
- Return on Investment from Customer Services/ Business Outcomes (Improved revenue, productivity, efficiency, cost)
- Co-Creation/Co-innovation with Customers, solution providers, process vendors etc.
- Through constant business innovations, changing business models & strategies internally to transform/replace/create new value proposition for customers
Number of submissions: Max 3 case studies per company
Participation Fee: FREE
Last Date of Submission: 15th September 2017
Format of submission: powerpoint (ppt)
Submit to: email@example.com
Criteria, instructions and template is given in the attachment.
For any questions/clarifications, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org M: 9820998988