This case study concentrates on DMCs (Destination Management Companies) that facilitates meetings, conferences, exhibitions, leisure solutions for a wider profile.
Our Client had challenges like:
- Lack of coordination between various branches like finance, contracts, logistics, sales etc.
- Absence of critical modules that hinder daily business operations.
- Inefficient B2B and B2C communication management.
- Lack of Coordination between various entities.
- Involvement of various complicated business rules and conditions.
- Absence of advance reports.
- High application maintenance cost.
- Excel and Emails were the major ways to manage business functions.
Benefits we were able to provide our Client were:
- Operating and maintenance cost reduced
- Travel agents were able to provide better customer solutions which in-turn increased customer satisfaction.
- Business performance improved
- Automated facilities enhanced data management.
- Customized reports helped management to take better business decisions.
One can read more about our solution and its result over the business in the case study document. Also, can contact us any time to know more about our customized solutions to all kinds of business.