This report examines the impact of artificial intelligence across industries and user groups.
We sampled business decision makers and regular employees engaged in Indian firms via a nation-wide online survey to explore attitudes towards AI and its current and future implications on society.
Our survey results suggest that:
- A majority of the participants (60%) are of the opinion that AI would help in furthering social causes and enable human beings to live more fulfilling lives. These include stimulating economic growth, enhancing global health and well-being, improving cyber security and improving efficiencies in imparting education.
- People expect their interactions with digital assistants to expand from being convenience-driven to the point of handling major responsibilities such as those of a teacher or advisor.
- Business decision makers deem AI powered solutions such as machine learning, virtual private assistants, decision support systems, automated data analysts and others to be have a high impact on their businesses in the future.
- The majority (75%) of business decision makers would prefer either purely AI advisors or a combination of AI and human advisors to make their promotion decisions.
- When it comes to matters of personal health check-ups (77%) and education (61%), the participants are still inclined towards the involvement of human experts. Similar sentiments are echoed regarding the potential loss of human touch associated with AI-run customer service.