The GDPR expands the scope of personal data protection for EU citizens and thereby, increases responsibilities of companies controlling or processing personally identifiable information (PII) relating to those data subjects. The regulation comes into effect on May 25, 2018 and many companies are actively planning and implementing their GDPR compliance strategies and initiatives. GDPR a complex, business-wide venture that will raise many organizational challenges for even the most prepared organizations.
In this eBook, see how can help you skillfully tackle compliance roadblocks and challenges, such as:
- Establishing shared GDPR compliance accountability across your organization.
- Managing the increased scope of what constitutes personal data.
- Prioritizing on-going compliance efforts to minimize risk, meet regulatory requirements and maintain business roadmaps.
- Demonstrating compliance in a complete and comprehensive manner
- Incorporating privacy data throughout the product/service lifecycle
This is just for information sharing............ no promotions