- This event has passed.
Conceptualising Sales In The Era Of Changing Environment
June 7 @ 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Organizations struggle creating higher revenue with win rates falling, longer sales cycles, and a lack of sustainable sources of competitive advantage. But as products become more commoditized, innovations easier to replicate, and brand awareness less distinct and more expensive to create, where can organizations turn for that competitive advantage? The answer is – Sales.
Selling has grown increasingly complex and difficult. As research shows, win rates are down dramatically and the number of calls required to win have increased steadily.
Companies need sales team with both leadership character and management excellence. Current and future competitiveness requires anticipating the marketplace, not simply reacting quickly to customers.
Team Bizwin will help to build the capabilities and provide a clear direction on how to set up a successful selling engine for a B2B company. The team collectively has immense varied experience and will share the 360 degree view on the fundamentals of Sales.
Target Audience :
- B2B companies and Start-ups
- Head/Director of Sales
- Open Discussion: Role and involvement of Participants in the sales process of their respective organizations. Do they believe they have the right sales focus and an effective sales strategy to compete in their market segment?
- Assessment of current Sales capability and readiness
- Pre-requisites of successful selling
- Q & A followed by Hi – Tea Coffee Networkin
For any queries please write to Bharati Kapoor at firstname.lastname@example.org.