- This event has passed.
COVID19: Pivoting Opportunities For Startups
May 22 @ 3:00 am
The ongoing crisis is one that has managed to confound even most experienced business leaders. For many startups, this is the first major crisis and the survival of their startup depends on how they navigate out of this conundrum.
It is crucial to prepare upcoming entrepreneurs with the right perspicacity to navigate obstacles in order to fulfil their aspirations and instil a sense of confidence for future crises.
#INDIAai360Series presents COVID19: Pivoting Opportunities For Startups with Umakant Soni, CEO & Cofounder of AI Foundry & Founding Partner, pi Ventures.
The webinar will offer critical insights into opportunities for existing startups to pivot successfully in a post-COVID world.
Key Topics of Discussion:
1. Types of AI startups that can deliver a high success rate
2. Evolution of India’s AI ecosystem
3. The role of the government in fostering growth of AI ecosystem
In addition, Umakant Soni will address some commonly asked questions by entrepreneurs:
1. How to plan your startup’s growth trajectory
2. Elements that can prime an AI startup for success
3. Strategies to access global markets