- This event has passed.
Exclusive SME Program – A Gateway To The U.K. Market
June 10, 2019 to 14 @ 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Inspite of the continued uncertainty due to Brexit, U.K. remains the second largest export market of the Indian IT Industry. All major Indian IT companies have a significant presence in the U.K. and contributing enormously to the British economy and workforce. However, it is also the market where the SMEs struggle to find the right base, an appropriate landing point and cater to suitable market opportunities. NASSCOM is cognizant of this and this program is an effort that intends to bridge this gap.
Announcing the first edition of NASSCOM’s exclusive SME Program – designed specifically to provide a gateway to the U.K. market. The program will provide a one-of-its kind opportunity for SMEs by way of easing access to entry in a mature market; and charting new avenues of business growth and expansion.
Scheduled for June 10-14, 2019 and coinciding with the London Tech Week (www.londontechweek.com), the broad benefits of the Program will include:
- Handholding SMEs, those who want to setup in terms of making available free or nominally priced incubation space (for a limited time) and provisioning for compliances, HR, F&A and other regulatory requirements on a shared services model.
- Engagements with End User Clients from sectors like BFSI, Telco, Health, Retail in a “thought leadership” format to highlight the value India IT can bring to the table.
- Engagement with Market Places, End-User Associations, Channel Partners through whom member organizations can look to serve End-User clients.
- Understanding Business and IT landscape, sector wise market opportunities, CXO priroties, Government Procurement and ways to access business opportunities.
- Explore Strategic Partnership with VisionAIres, one of the leading global AI community from London.
- Last but not the least, get a first- hand feel of how the UK is dealing with Brexit, implications on business, challenges and opportunities.
- 2,00,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
- 1,50,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
- 2,25,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
- Other Information
Visa: To be obtained by companies themselves. NASSCOM to provide supporting documents.
Accommodation & Travel: To be booked by participants. NASSCOM will provide suggestions on hotel and a proposed itinerary.
Payment can be made through electronic transfer, DD or Cheque in favour of NASSCOM and sent to Plot No 7- 10, Sector 126, Noida, UP (Attn. Saurabh Agarwal)
- NEFT Transfer Details
RTGS Code: IFSC NO. CBIN 0280298
MICR Code: 110016007
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Current account : CD 1021754491
Participation Fee : Charged towards program management and participation fees. Does not include airfare & hotel stay.
As we give you more details in days to come, please register your primary interest