- This event has passed.
NASSCOM DESIGN & ENGINEERING SUMMIT 2019
September 26, 2019 - September 27, 2019
As design thinking takes centre stage, software led engineering and digital technologies such as IoT, Analytics, etc. are driving the demand for connected solutions across all segments. The 11th edition of NASSCOM Design & Engineering Summit with the theme – Future of Engineering: Designing an Intelligent Eco-system, aims to manifest how the ER&D sector is prepping for the next big design revolution by embracing latest innovations and translating all possible imagination into engineering practices to match the pace with the evolutionary digital era.
The summit will highlight the ‘3E Framework’ of the intelligent design ecosystem comprising of:
- Engineering the Smart World
- Emergence of Future Tech
- Empowering Engineering Ecosystem
The summit is devised to showcase a holistic view of thought leaders, practitioners, analysts, academia sharing use cases on –
- 1.How the advent of future technologies is redefining the engineering landscape?
- 2.How to design and engineer products, mobility, plants to be more efficient, sustainable and smart using digital means?
- 3.How skilling, empowering women, policies can enable the ecosystem to grab the opportunities of fourth industrial revolution?