- This event has passed.
NASSCOM Design4India – Design for Impact
October 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Design for Impact
Radhika Dilip Kale – Co-Founder & Director, ScaleFactor
Ketan Hajarnavis – Founder & Managing Director, ScaleFactor
Why you should attend
We live in a complex world facing increasingly wicked problems. And problems never exist in isolation, they are always influenced and surrounded by other problems and factors- behavioural, socio-cultural, political, legal, economic and so on. It’s imperative to address them and combat them with interventions before they get further convoluted. In this workshop, learn how to leverage design and systems thinking to design for outcomes. Empower yourself with a design-led approach to social innovation that helps you navigate ambiguity to uncover and understand challenges and bring about social change and innovation with human-centred solutions that are desirable, feasible, and viable.
Who should attend the workshop
Students, Decision Makers, Design Practisioners
- Uncover interconnects, interdependencies, and value exchange amongst stakeholders and systems in the landscape.
- Design and structure programs and initiatives to drive tangible interventions.
- Predefining preventive measure and mitigations strategies for limitations, dependencies,unforeseen circumstances, and potential unintended consequences
- Approach behavioural change and building strategies to effect it.
- Build a sustainable model to operate and drive social change and innovation
Grab tea at 11:30 and lunch at 1:00 pm
T-Hub, IIIT-Hyderabad Campus
When: -09th October 2019, 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Limited seating capacity. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis!
Group Discounts 10% are available for 3 or more registrations from the same organization.
Reach out to us at email@example.com
For ticketing query please call “8147700609 – Rocky Das”