- This event has passed.
NASSCOM Engineering R&D Webinar- Product & OT Security
April 16 @ 10:30 am to 11:30 am
NASSCOM Engineering R&D is inviting you to join a webinar on “Product & OT security” on 16th April 2020, Thursday at IST 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM (IST).
The session will cover two major topics- 1. Product security and 2. OT security.
Product security: This session will provide insight in to growing threat landscape for smart products and IoT/ IIoT platform. We will go through some key challenges/ myths followed by where the industry stands and what are the best practices they can follow to safeguard their product security.
- Growing ecosystem of connected devices
- Security challenges in embedded devices, IOT and IIoT platforms
- Common myths vs. reality
- Best practices and processes to be followed to ensure security
OT security: As industrial environments are going through digital transformation and getting more and more connected, they become more and more vulnerable. In this session, we will go through threat landscape, challenges in OT security and means to create a sound OT security strategy.
- Introduction & Deep-dive on OT security
- What is Operation technology (OT)
- What are the threats
- Key challenges and How to address them
- Best practices to create a good OT security strategy
To register for the webinar, CLICK HERE
Participation is free to all , but prior registration is mandatory!
|Time Duration||Session Title||Presenter|
|5 mins||NASSCOM Engineering R&D Initiatives Updates||NASSCOM Team|
|30 mins||Session: Product & OT security||Atanu Niyogi- Practice Head – Cyber Security; L&T Technology Services|
|15 mins||Q&A Session|