- This event has passed.
NASSCOM Partnership Program With Israel 2019
March 4 @ 9:30 am - March 7 @ 6:30 pm
NASSCOM is organizing a partnership program to promote trade and interaction between NASSCOM member companies and Israeli companies, a program that will include a delegation to Tel Aviv, Israel from 4th – 7th March, 2019.
At NASSCOM, we have classified Israel as an innovative hub for future tech and designed various platforms that enable our members build technology alliances that can range from a Direct acquisition, Acqui-hire, Product trail & usage, Co-development & RnD, Licensing, Go-to market and Strategic investment. The intension of this program is to try and foster alliance in the growth areas of AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and Analytics, Blockchain etc.- giving companies on both sides a valuable competitive edge in the global economy.
Delegation will also be part of the Tel Aviv Fintech Week & 2019 Our Crowd Global Investor Summit. The Our Crowd summit includes participation of leading figures from Israel and abroad talking about technology, investments and what’s in between. Venture capitalists, global corporations, investors and founders from all over the world will gather to meet, learn and define the start-up landscape for the year to come. Participants can engage directly with cutting-edge technologies and innovators and network with tech and VC leaders from 90+ countries.
The key objective of this program is to create sustainable program and not just a visit. The program will create for NASSCOM members an environment that ensures success, continuity and clear deliverables.
There exists a unique opportunity for Indian companies to partner with their Israeli counter-parts for mutually beneficial relationship.
The purpose of the four day NASSCOM delegation to Israel will be:
- To explore and learn about new and latest technologies
- To explore Business and Investment opportunities
- Strengthen business relations by identifying new projects, investment opportunities and local business partnerships
- Technology transfer /find partners in Israel
The delegation will focus on:
- Cyber Security Solutions
- Mobile Services & Vertical Solutions
- Digital Technologies
- Health tech
The four day program is organized in partnership with Embassy of India in Israel, Embassy of Israel in India, Start-Up Nation Central, and Israel Innovation Authority.
Who should attend?
- Innovation Officers
- Digital Transformation Leaders
- Strategy Office
- Partnerships & Acquisition team
- Venture Arm
It might take 7 days for the processing of the visa, hence it is advisable to apply for visa in the month of Feb itself. Visa would have to be obtained by companies themselves. NASSCOM would provide the following:
- Letter from NASSCOM stating that the company is a part of NASSCOM delegation
- An invite letter from the host association in Israel
- 1,75,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
- 1,25,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
- 2,00,000 (Inclusive of taxes)
* Charged towards program management and participation at the event. Does not include air fare & hotel stay.
Payment can be made through electronic transfer, DD or Cheque in favour of NASSCOM and sent to Plot No 7- 10, Sector 126, Noida, UP (Attn. Saurabh Agarwal)
RTGS Code: IFSC NO. CBIN 0280298
MICR Code: 110016007
Bank Name: CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Current account- CD 1021754491