- This event has passed.
Tech Series – Improving Cyber Security And Cyber Resilience Through Leadership And Culture
April 13 @ 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Cyber threats today are no longer risks that affect a singular function/process. In fact, they influence the ability of an organization to do business itself. It thus makes it imperative that the management understands cybersecurity to be able to make well-informed decisions.
Compliances and regulatory frameworks are now looking to make the management and the Board answerable to cyber breaches. The expectation from leaders is to plan ahead of any crises. To meet these needs, the management should be able to analyse real-time threats.
Cybersecurity looks at issues beyond detection and prevention of threats. An organisation’s ability to react, respond, absorb, recovers and rebound in case of an attack will determine its resilience capability. A clear indication of senior management involvement in ensuring security becomes a culture.
- Role of leaders to drive technology risk
- Paradox in breach detection between cyber ‘leaders and beginners’
- Manage the Cyber Squeeze on innovation funding
- Leadership is expected to walk the talk
- Identify and manage the enemy within
- Cyber readiness strategy to quantify risks around Crown Jewels
- Readiness and awareness across is the mantra for being a safe and secure organisation
- Protection against state sponsored cyber attacks