Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at NASSCOM 10,000 Startup Warehouse (Bangalore)
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 2:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
“When it comes to product and services selection, buyers have more information than ever before to guide their discovery and evaluation processes. Prospects and customers are entering the formal sales cycle more informed about the problem they want to solve, the technologies available, and even how much solutions should cost.”
Aberdeen Research: B2B Marketing Effectiveness, 2014
Gone are the days when Marketing focused on product or services features and benefits, while the Sales team sold whatever the customer wanted.
Today, both Sales and Marketing have to address the imminently looming needs of B2B Customer Engagement: Opportunity Management!
In today’s digital world, the most successful companies are embracing the next generation of B2B Marketing for their global expansion that in turn drives long-tail demand creation for their sales. How?
B2B Marketing and Demand Creation Workshop will help you:
- 1. Build a Buyer Journey Map: Using market data, research, and surveys, you will learn how to build a buyer’s journey—from when they are not even in the market to actually becoming a prospect or a lead. You will learn how to create Buyer Personas, Triggers and Influences, Decision Process, and Justifications.
- 2. Create a Content Plan and Distribution Strategy: Based on the Buyer Journey Map, we will help strategize a strong content plan and distribution strategy for short, medium, and long-term goals—from ideation to actual content development, distribution tools, and hacking.
- 3. Drive Meaningful Demand: Using content as a contextual tool to align to your buyer map, we will show how you can create meaningful demand in the long tail effect, measure demand effectiveness, and create warmer leads.
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, Sales and Marketing Executive Leadership
- CEOs of start-up firms
- Consulting and Strategy Executives
Karthik Sundaram, President & CEO, Purplepatch
Arjun Pillai, Cofounder & CEO, Profoundis
Prior registration is mandatory, Please register here.
NASSCOM 10,000 Startup Warehouse (Bangalore)
Lower Ground Floor, Diamond District, Old Airport Road, Central Atrium Bangalore India