Saturday, February 4, 2017 at Online
Starts at 7:00 PM · Ends on Feb 6, 2017 at 11:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
The Internet of Things (IoT), the collection of millions of physical devices connected to a network to merge the digital with the physical, is estimated to have billions of devices in the next few years. This webinar will explore one of the key unifying protocols which enable the sensor to share information with the cloud. It is a very lightweight messaging protocol which meets the needs of most IoT related communications. The protocol is mature, with the first use over a decade ago. And much more in the MQTT Training.
Weekend batch - 3 days
Dates: 4th – 6th February 2017.
Timings: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM IST
About The Course:
Learn Complete MQTT with Hands-on.
• End to End IoT Ecosystem explained
• Significance of MQTT in IoT explained
• Based on Experiential Learning
• Complete Home Automation case study explained and solved
• Business problem to go through the drill
• Complete Hands-on experience with Hardware Kit provided by Axelta Systems
To Enroll, Please visit: