Friday, April 21, 2017 at Hughes Systique, D-24 Infocity II, Phase 2, Info Technology Park, Sector 33, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Starts at 2:00 PM · Ends at 5:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
We all know this from management books – Go-to-Market or GTM strategy is the plan of an organization, utilizing all of their resources - internal and external, to deliver their unique value proposition to customers and achieve competitive advantage. And, the end goal of a GTM strategy is to enhance the overall customer experience.
Burning questions are:
- How to derive a good GTM strategy for your products?
- How have the successful marketers been able to achieve what is desired for growth of business?
- What are prevailing practices that has helped new age entrepreneurs in achieving their business goals?
- Where can we collaboratively pick up some of the best practitioners’ minds to drive our custom GTM strategies?
- Ways to deal with challenges faced in implementing a strategies in place.
Here you go!
NASSCOM brings the brainstorming session with founders/entrepreneurs and heads of marketing to come up with great ideas of deriving and implementing effective GTM strategies.
Come up with open minds and you will take away some useful answers to these questions…
Who should attend:
- CEOs/ Founders
- Head of Marketing (CMO/VP/Director) Marketing
- Chief Product Officer
Prior Registration is mandatory. Click here to register: NASSCOM Product Session- Go to Market- Marketing Strategies
02:00 – 02:30 PM
Registration and Meet-n-Greet
02:30 – 02:35 PM
Mr Vinod Sood, MD, Hughes Systique
02:35 – 02:55 PM
Keynote address by
Jagdish Mitra, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, TechMahindra
02:55 – 03:35 PM
A panel discussion on
Best Practices of Strategizing Go-to-Market
03:35 – 04:35 PM
Open discussion on GTM Strategies
04:35 – 05:00 PM
Hughes Systique, D-24 Infocity II, Phase 2, Info Technology Park, Sector 33, Gurugram, Haryana 122001