Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 10000 Startup Warehouse, 7th Floor, Manibhandar Building, WEBEL Campus, EP-GP Block, Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata-700091.
Starts at 4:30 PM · Ends at 7:30 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
GRC on the cloud: Establishing a framework for Sustainable Internal Controls
Governance, Risk Management and Compliance - With all kinds of new variables entering this dynamic corporate world, the equation of establishing a framework for internal control is becoming more and more complex. Is there a way to simplify reporting, law adherence and compliance? Discover how GRC on cloud cracks the crux of this problem and answers all your questions.
Find out how this easy-to-implement, user-friendly and versatile solution, answers questions which have been haunting corporate executives so far.
The session will look at multiple concerns
- The framework for sustainable internal control contains; control environment, risk assessment, control activities, information & communication and monitoring activities.
- The GRC solution ensures that there is proper assignment of responsibility to mitigate risk as well as track progress.
- It gives a way to evaluate the degree of risk and hence take decisions accordingly. It reminds the user from time to time about the risk factor and keeps a record of risk mitigation.
- It's vast and dynamic library ensures that no law of the land in which you operate is left out and you are constantly updated about changes that occur.
- Its dashboard provides a holistic report about the company's entire internal control scenario, hence it is easy to monitor operations, reporting and law adherence.
Chief Executive, Vcomply Inc.
10000 Startup Warehouse, 7th Floor, Manibhandar Building, WEBEL Campus, EP-GP Block, Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata-700091.
7th Floor, Manibhandar Building, WEBEL Bhavan, Salt Lake Kolkata India