NASSCOM Center of Excellence - IoT in association with Chamber of Marathwada Industries and Agriculture (CMIA) is pleased to announce “Smart Manufacturing: Industry 4.0 - Impact on Shop floor”
The Industry 4.0 Workshop brings together the Manufacturing and Information Technology Industry to explore the growing vistas of adopting greater and newer technology in today’s competitive environment and be globally ready. 3D Printing, IoT, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Big Data are opening numerous avenues and possibilities for the industry today.
The Summit offers fresh perspective on the opportunities and challenges in manufacturing industry, and provides the ideal environment to discuss best practices and industry trends.
Venue will also have exhibition stalls displaying Plat on Tab, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality, 3D Printing technologies etc.
11:30 – 11:40
11:40 – 11:50
Address by Mr. Ram Bhogale, Chairman, Marathawada Auto Cluster, Aurangabad
11:50 – 12:00
Address by Mr. Prasad Kokil, VP, CMIA, Aurangabad
12:00 – 12:45
Keynote on Industry 4.0: Insights and The Road Ahead
Rajib Kumar Jena , Bajaj Auto
Shaffic Ahamed, Sandvik
12:45 – 01:30
Lunch & Networking
01:30 – 02:30
‘Digitize Manufacturing: Impact on Shop Floor’ – Panel discussion with Industry Experts and Services Providers
Moderator: Prashant Deshpande, Expert Global
- Arvind Tilak, Ascent Intellimation
- Milind Kank, Yeshshree Group
- Mukund Shah, Badve Engineering Ltd.
- Tarun Misra, COVACSIS
02:30 – 03:30
- ShareEconomy: Industry Capacity Utilization Platform
- Santosh Gonsalves, Director at Liradolf Information Technologies & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Implementing Smart Manufacturing : Case Studies - Mahindra Intertrade , Edurables & Autofits by ClairViz
- Tarun Misra, Founder and CEO at COVACSIS: Conceptualize, design and implement Intelligent Plant Framework (IPF)
03:30 – 03:45
Tea & Networking
03:45 – 04:00
Co-Creation Program with NASSCOM CoE IoT, John Deere
04:00 – 05:00
Case Study Presentation
- IoT in energy measurement and management in manufacturing by Maven Systems (A MosChip Company)
05:00 – 05:15
Closing Remarks by NASSCOM
Registration Fees per participant:
- CMIA and CII Members – INR 700/- (All Inclusive)
- Non Members – INR 1000/- (All Inclusive)