Sunday, September 3, 2017 at Hatachana Complex
Starts at 12:30 PM · Ends on Sep 7, 2017 at 9:30 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
The NASSCOM Product Council, this year, has focused on understanding synergies between the Indian Jugaad and Israel Chutzpah. The report for this mapping can be viewed at http://www.nasscom.in/knowledge-center/publications/collaborative-innovation-vehicle-driving-indo-israel-prosperity.
To establish connects between the two ecosystems, NASSCOM is planning a delegation of Indian Product Companies to the DLD TelAviv Innovation Festival scheduled from September 3-7, 2017. You can view more details at https://dldtelaviv.com/index.html. DLD is Israel’s largest annual hi-tech conference, where thousands of hi-tech professionals, entrepreneurs, and investors from Israel and abroad gather for this conference dealing with innovation, digital media, science and culture. The conference aims to lay the groundwork for future innovations and technological developments, offering professionals and senior executives in the global hi-tech industry a platform for exchanging ideas and networking. The delegation is planned as a curated group of Product Council leaders and select startups who will participate at the event and meet with the innovation ecosystem leaders in Israel.
The primary goals for this delegation would be to:
- Evangelize the Indian Ecosystem
- Present opportunities for product companies to meet Israel start-ups, Accelerators and select VCs
- Collaborate with the Israel Innovation Authority which is working on the Innovation Corridor & Highway, as highlighted by our PM
- Collaborate with Israel start-ups on
- Joint Product Development
- Knowledge transfer (Technology & Expertise)
The last date for receiving confirmation is 21st Aug 2017. To fill in the details please click here.
Per delegate participation : INR 35,000/- This fee is towards costs for local transportation and other related expenses. Register to Join us: http://bit.ly/NPCinIsrael
Once you send in your registrations, we will send you the finalized program with suggested flight and accommodation details. Please note that you are required to make accommodation & flight arrangements on your own.
For further information, query/or clarification, please write at email@example.com .
Please note that you would have to apply for visa for Tel Aviv. It might take 10-12 days for the processing of the visa, hence it is advisable to apply for visa immediately.
- 4th September: Arrivals
- 5th September: Meetings with Government, Accelerators, VCs
- 6-7th September: Participate at the Digital Conference
- B2B meetings for Indian startups
- Delegation leaders connect with key speakers
- Speaking opportunity in a suitable panel
- Roundtable on India-Israel collaboration
- 8th September: Departures
The event is scheduled is between 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.(Israel time zone) on the above given days.
Hatachana Tel Aviv Israel