Friday, December 15, 2017 at Online
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends at 4:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
3 Customer Engagement Trends to Watch in 2017
- Artificial Intelligence
Delivering exceptional customer experiences has always been important, but rapidly evolving technology, connected customers, and dwindling resources all make it more difficult to achieve. And the stakes are higher than ever. Ovum research reveals that 82% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company following a single bad experience. Organizations are looking to create more meaningful and effective experiences to retain valued customers and build brand loyalty.
Join ICMI and BoldChat by LogMeIn for an interactive panel discussion on three trends that will shape the future of the contact center and customer engagement.
- Why personalization and relevance are critical to customer loyalty
- How best-in- class contact centers are taking simple steps to personalize the customer journey
- The far-reaching vision for artificial intelligence and how it impacts contact centers today
- Why 2018 is the year of effective mobile engagement
- How other customer service leaders are preparing to meet the needs of tomorrow’s customers
Join us for this interactive and infomative hour- complete with case studies, research, best practices and live Q&A.This is a free session. To register, please click here.
For queries, please reach out to Madhur Chandna at firstname.lastname@example.org.