Thursday, December 14, 2017 at Gurgaon
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 10:30 AM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
As per a Narrative Science Survey, 38% of enterprises are already using AI, growing to 62% by 2018. Forrester Research predicted a greater than 300% increase in investment in artificial intelligence in 2017 compared with 2016. IDC estimated that the AI market will grow from $8 billion in 2016 to more than $47 billion in 2020.
The market for artificial intelligence (AI) technologies is flourishing. Beyond the hype and the heightened media attention, the numerous startups and the internet giants racing to acquire them, there is a significant increase in investment and adoption by enterprises. “Artificial Intelligence” today includes a variety of technologies and tools, some time-tested, others relatively new. To help make sense of what’s hot and what’s not, Forrester just published a TechRadar report on Artificial Intelligence (for application development professionals), a detailed analysis of 13 technologies enterprises should consider adopting to support human decision-making.
Join us for an engaging, by Invite only, Exclusive conversation on how AI is offered as a Platform, and how the fledgling startup ecosystem can and should leverage AI platforms for their business models - Leveraging APIs, Data sets and of course Best practices.
Key Topics of Discussion:
- Which areas are businesses investing today? How do companies decide on the use cases they need to prioritize for the use of AI/ML?
- Where do businesses start their AI journey? Are they preferring core functions vs. non-core? What are the risks and how are businesses preparing for them?
- How are companies building the required skills and capabilities?
- What happens if the company does not have sufficient data (which will be true in most cases)? How do they balance investments between People-Process-Technology?
- Do you see some functions or jobs being severely impacted or even eliminated?
- Companies are also investing heavily in Digital Transformation. Is the path merging with AI, or running in parallel, and how?
It is a By-Invite-Only session for a selective group of CXOs. Please send your expression of interest on http://bit.ly/2AIUHzj for an invite.