Monday, April 16, 2018 at Myntra, Bangalore
Starts at 1:00 PM · Ends at 2:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
What is React Native?
With React Native, you can provide your users with a native app along with effectual processing and a great user experience.
Some of the benefits of using React Native in your app are:
- Faster Development: No need to wait for re-compiling the entire app during development. Go ahead and make changes, the app reloads instantly. This results in a much faster development cycle.
- Reusable code: Same codebase can be used for multiple platforms. This saves development time and money. As much as 90% of the code can be reused between Android and iOS applications.
- Understanding fundamentals of React Native and gain knowledge to try it out in your next project
- Learn about differences between React Native and other cross platform tools
- Best practices for React Native development.
Who should attend?
- Android and iOS App developers
- Developers who are exploring cross platform solutions
- React or web developers who are wanting to start with react-native applications.
- Experienced React Native developers who want to share their experiences and gain more insights
Principal Engineer, BlueStone
Principal Engineer (Front-End), BlueStone
This is a free to attend session, but prior registration is mandatory. To register, please click here: https://in.explara.com/e/react-native
A Block (Auditorium - 4th Floor), AKR Tech Park, 7th Mile, Off Hosur Road, Kudlu Gate, Krishna Reddy Industrial Area, Garebhavipalya, Singasandra Bengaluru India