Saturday, May 19, 2018 at The Sentinel Hotel
Starts at 9:30 AM · Ends at 5:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
With the recent focus of government of India on digitizing transactions within the country, there is a huge impetus on Information security being of primary importance for entire IT eco-system within the country. The information security requirements encompass all sectors of the Industry, including but not limited to, Government, BFSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Aviation, E-commerce, Retail, among others. The Information security requirements apart from being driven by risk have a large compliance driver.
With information security becoming prime focus , the global compliance requirements have gained importance and are significantly stringent with controls built around enforcement and penalties for non-compliance.
This workshop focuses on the current trends in cyber security to promote the understanding of cyber security threats.
The learning objectives of the workshop are as follows:
- Awareness on the latest terminologies related to cyber security
- Assisting in developing a strategic view on addressing cyber security risks
- Building a practical perspective to comprehend the possible impacts of such risks
- Enabling the participants to provide appropriate direction and necessary cyber security context-driven oversight to protect their environments within their organisations.
It is aimed at providing a practical perspective of the various risks that an organization faces from the ever-active adversaries. It takes the participants through a step-by-step build-up of how the latest high-impact attacks are planned and launched. Similar workshops have been conducted for our multiple global customers including commercial banks, central bank, private organizations & government organizations.
This workshop requires the audience to have basic computing experience in using IT systems for regular business-related activities.
- Introduction & Building the Stage (1 Hour)
- Paradigm Change in the Threat Vectors (1 Hour)
- Trends in exploiting Organizations (2 Hours)
- Mines on the Internet (1 Hour)
- Summing up the Learning (30 Minutes)
- Question & Answer (30 Minutes)
Visit the following portal to register for the workshop and online payment of the fees.
- Regular registration: Rs. 3000/- per participant
- Group registration: Rs. 2500/- per participant
(for 3 or more participant from same organisation)
- Early bird registration: Rs. 2500/- per participant
(for registration on or before 5 May 2018)
SecurEyes is a Cert-In, NIC, NICSI, NSE empaneled Cyber Security consulting firm operating for the last 11 years. With its offices at India, UAE, USA, Oman & Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it has been a trusted Cyber Security Consulting firm with numerous prestigious clients across the globe. It also has been offering a wide range of Cyber Security programs including basic awareness programs to advanced certified ethical hacking programs. It has provided Cyber Security trainings to multiple financial Organizations, Government departments and Private Organizations both at national and international level. (www.secureyes.net)
New Concept is a premier organisation in social development sector providing end-to-end solution to various stakeholders including government organisation, UN organisations, bilateral and multilateral organisations, international NGO and CSR initiatives in the area of research communication, documentation and information communication technology (ICT). (www.newconceptinfo.com)
For more information please contact:
Pravin Ramteke (8800890710), Rama Kant Pathak (9939217654)