Thursday, June 7, 2018 at WeWork Bristol Chowk
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 4:00 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
Great engineering is brought to its knees by amateur UX design. Yet most firms and managers don't even know what is wrong, why a product has limited success or is failing, even after understanding all the theories of UX Design and Design Thinking! In this workshop, we will explain the top mistakes Indian IT firms tend to make and teach you how to avoid them.
What will be covered in the workshop
- How to 'Get out of your own way in India' to design for the world.
- How to move a decade ahead and be in sync with global design trends
- Seeking excellence comes at a price. How, why, when to Pay it.
- Redefine Input > Process > Output, using Design
- How and why to bring in Emotion in design.
- The top mistakes in UI content. How to demark them.
- Wrap your head around affordance, hicks, fitts.
- Your user-persona is not you!
- Design for forgiveness
- Design-thinking needs a little more than just thinking. How to use #PureDoing
What you'll learn and take back from this workshop (Deliverables)
- Participants arrive six-cylinders roaring at work the next morning, with immediate ideas to kick-start a revolution in Design at their office.
- Participants will immediately see how and what they can do to further improve their existing products and services
- Understanding in Design will help them bring down silos and walls within their organization between teams to speed up workflows significantly.
- Design Hygiene principles will help participants make the design less amateur and more professional
This workshop would be conducted by Mr. Niyam Bhushan, Founder of DesignRev & Digital Dionysus.
INR Rs.800 + GST (Per Person, inclusive of lunch)
Limited seating capacity. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis!
Group Discounts are available for 3 or more registrations from the same organization. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 080- 38061022 to learn more.
- Niyam Bhushan
Founder at DesignRev & Digital DionysusMulti-disciplinary creative professional with over 27 years of vast and diverse experience. Work with mostly international and prestigious clients, bringing or enhancing global competency. Combine deep and ongoing research with advanced skills and techniques, all for the creative aha! moment. Excellent people-skills: work with people from varied global cultures and backgrounds and handled leadership and team-building initiatives in the most demanding projects. Eloquent speaker and communicator: regularly get invited to deliver talks, conduct technical and/or creative seminars and workshops, and motivate and inspire professionals and academia. Frequently interviewed on various national television channels in my areas of expertise. After decades of experience, am still passionate about my work, and tend to work very hard, but only choose projects which help me follow my bliss. Specialties: * User-Experience (UX) Design, User-Interface (UI), Design-thinking, graphic design, logo, typography, branding, print. * Writing: tech-editor. whitepapers; documentation; tutorials; reports. Also set the editorial, publishing and content-strategy for client branding and online social media. * Training: design mentorship; UX Design, user-interface design, Design-Thinking, digital color theory; digital typography; pre-press & PDF; digital illustration; image-editing; linux & FOSS; digital sound theory.
WeWork Bristol Chowk
Platina Tower, MG Road, Near Sikandarpur Metro Station, A Block, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28 Gurugram India
080- 38061022 · email@example.com · https://in.explara.com/e/nasscom-designstorm-gurgaon