Thursday, September 20, 2018 at Manibhandar Building, 7th Floor, WEBEL Campus, EP-GP Block, Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata – 91
Starts at 3:00 PM · Ends at 5:30 PM, IST (Asia/Calcutta)
IT/ ITES SSC NASSCOM is undertaking a strategic review and rationalization of its Qualification Packs and PwC has been engaged to help carry out this exercise
As part of this engagement, PwC intends to schedule a Focused Group discussion with industry members in Kolkata region to gain a better understanding of the following aspects-
- Industry's view point on the relevance of Qualification Packs and experience with them where applicable.
- Demand & recruitment trends and key skills across job roles in IT & ITeS sector
- Industry's view on availability of skilled manpower in their sector/sub-sector, key insights, best practices and challenges
- Emerging job roles and how the industry is responding to those
- Any other insights related to improve the relevance of QPs across IT & ITes sector
Moderator: Devraj Chakravorty Associate Director PwC India Gurgaon
Who should attend the session?
Learning & Development Team
Business Heads – Director, CEOs & CXOs
send mail to Priyanka Roy at email@example.com Call @ 9705206612 / 033-46006998
Manibhandar Building, 7th Floor, WEBEL Campus, EP-GP Block, Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata – 91