Mohanakrishnan P

NASSCOM Analytics Challenge

Discussion created by Mohanakrishnan P on Aug 16, 2016

Greetings from the NASSCOM BPM Council!

In this age of information overload, the business world is witnessing a paradigm shift from contemporary data recording methodologies to advanced analytics. While analytics continues to prosper due to the Internet of Things (IoT), what is required is the right technology, coupled with the right talent to cater to this data explosion.

At NASSCOM, we constantly strive to position India as the Analytics Hub on the world map, and an offshoot of that objective is to build the talent in the area of analytics. To give wings to this effort, I am pleased to announce the first-ever NASSCOM Analytics Challenge in our country. This first-of-its-kind competition aims to bring together young, innovative and analytical minds with a flair for mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics and a deep passion in solutioning complex analytics. The participants would include students from renowned as well as emerging Business Schools, Engineering and Technical Schools & Institutions.

The competition will feature real-life industry related challenges, allowing participants to understand the nuances of complex analytics that the entire industry is engaged in today.

I am certain that with the convergence of ‘Competition’ and ‘Collaboration’ at this event, NASSCOM has set the perfect platform for talent enablement and creation of innovative solutions in the field of Business Analytics.

The NASSCOM Analytics Challenge will be held from August 13 – September 19, 2016, at NASSCOM.analyticschallenge.in

The best of the students and institutions will be recognized on a national platform at the upcoming NASSCOM BPM Summit - www.nasscom.in/bpmsummit.

To know more about the program reach out to me at mkrishnan@nasscom.in

Outcomes