Search
Register

My Content

Community Management – The Art of Building Communities

This is a three part blog series on community management In part 1, we will discuss the art of building communities Community Management Part 1- The Art of Building Communities COMMUNITY: SHARED IDENTITY Community, a word that brings a...

20 Takeaways from NASSCOM NTLF 2020

Insights Predictions Some Thought Provoking Questions   The year is 2020 and the trend is also T 20 So I have toed the line and chosen 20 key takeaways from my learnings at NTLF 2020 NASSCOM, India’s apex body for IT sector recently...

Happily Married or in a Love Hate Relationship?

So how do you relate to technology Are you happily married to technology or are you in a love hate relationship Do you feel the need for more space in the relationship and want to go off grid once in a while You don’t need to answer me, you...

Goodbye Management, Hello ManagementTech

MarTech, FinTech, HRTech, RetailTech, PRTech, AdTech, HealthTech and it goes on In a world where every management domain from retail to finance, from marketing to HR and from advertising to PR is getting married to technology, would it not be a...

Bloggers Alliance Story

The Back Story- The Why Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak made a sweeping statement, “Indians Lack Creativity” during his visit to India in February 2018 Steve pointed out that Indians measure success with academic excellence and a stable...

Case Study Storytelling in Digital Space

What is a case study In simple words, a case study is a particular instance of something being used or analysed in order to illustrate a thesis or principle A smaller version of case study (usually of two- three paragraphs) is also...

Why Your Website Should Have “Our Story”?

So you are all geared up with your start up The website is ready too You want your network to know about your new business and the new website You want to share your dream, your vision for the business and your new baby or your new...

What Makes a Story Inspiring?

Let us start by taking a look at what makes an inspiring story different from an ordinary story How to make stories inspirational Fundamentally what inspires us in individuals is success, passion, victory against odds, an act of...

Digital Storytelling-Humanizing the Technology Story

Bryan Kramer, a globally renowned speaker and author says there are no more B2B and B2C, because businesses today are all about H2H or Human to Human A new wave has begun in the corporate world which is being labeled as the humanization of...

Anecdotes: Interesting incidents and stories from everyday life

Let me start with an anecdote from my life, And I was stunned The gentleman appeared over-friendly first and I began to feel uncomfortable After a while I could not stop myself from asking him, ”I am sorry but I did not recognise...

1 2