Search
Register

My Content

COVID-19: How to Protect Your Organisation by International SOS for NASSCOM Members

WHO DECLARES COVID-19 A PANDEMIC: WHAT IT MEANS FOR ORGANISATIONS On the 12th of March, 2020 the World Health Organization declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) a pandemic In preparation for cases that may occur in your offices, at sites and...

LeaderTalk: In Conversation with Mithun Srivatsa, CEO & Founder, Blowhorn

1 Please share with us the idea behind Blowhorn What made you realize that tech can address a market which is very fragmented and unstructured How was the initial response and that special Aha moment which turned the tides for you I am a...

In Conversation with Ashish Kohli, Verdis

1 Please share with us, the idea behind Verdis What made you realise there are gaps in SCM which you believe can be addressed A bit about the market size and maturity as well please How has been your experience in selling to clients Verdis stands...

Leadership Talk – In Conversation with Jim Sadler, COO, SSP Worldwide

Jim Sadler, COO, SSP Worldwide 1 To have a “Saville Row” approach to insurance, what kind of tech interventions are needed to capture data I have been in the Insurance industry for more than 30 years but not all of it in the IT domain, if I...

My Journey into Creativity Tech: Dr. Amit Nagpal, Co-Founder & President, National Bloggers Alliance

You are only husband now and Tech is your wife Be it MarTech, FinTech, HRTech or any domain, Ms Tech runs your life In the past five years, it seems everyone has got married to technology and no one is single anymore Be it MarTech, FinTech,...

Nasscom asks govt to reconsider clarification on intermediary services

A circular from the Central Board for Indirect Taxes and Customs that was released last week said the services offered by the IT and ITeS sectors at the back end may attract 18% GST Neha Alawadhi | NEW DELHI Last Updated at July 24, 2019 06:25...

Agritech Case Study Series: MeraKisan and Organic Pandit

Product Name:  MeraKisan  & Organic Pandit Name of Organization:  MeraKisan Pvt Ltd At the helm:  Prashanth Patil and  Mayuri Jadhav Year of Incorporation:  Sept 2016 Website: MeraKisan Organic Pandit  Core technology used: Block...

Computer Software and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Exports for the period 2018-19

The Reserve Bank has launched the 2018-19 round of its annual Survey on Computer Software and Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Exports The survey, conducted since 2002-03, collects data on various aspects of computer services...

Brexit Update – Brexit Withdrawal Agreement Bill

On 14th May 2019, Downing Street announced that the Brexit Withdrawal Agreement Bill (WAB) will be brought for voting before UK MPs in the first week of June 2019 It looks likely that PM May will struggle to secure the requisite number of votes to...

White House Immigration Announcement – Overview and initial implications

Overview – On Thursday, May 16th 2019, President Trump delivered a Rose Garden address at the White House on his vision to modernize America’s immigration system The immigration reform proposal was developed by Jared Kushner,...

1 2 3 46