Search
Register

My Content

Cognitive RPA – Road to Intelligent Automation

Rise of cognitive RPA RPA is being implemented widely across businesses to automate back-end processes, and has been able to deliver on promised benefits While most of the RPA implementations so far have been for manual, high-volume and...

CONVERSATIONAL AI IS PROVING TO BE HELPFUL, BUT CAN IT ALSO BE DANGEROUS?

For the average person, conversational AI is not a term that is frequently encountered in our daily lives Yet, for what the term encompasses, we deal with one form of conversational AI or the other, almost every day From chatbots sorting out issues...

Voice-based Conversations – Hype or Reality

NASSCOM report titled Voice-based Conversations - Hype or Reality discusses how proliferation of smart speakers and increasing use of voice searches over smartphones is leading to the growth of voice-enabled solutions across consumers and...

Is Voice is the next conversational interface?

Voice technology is for everyone Last week I booked a cab for myself The moment I stepped in, the driver asked about the destination, which I told After that he softly repeated the destination, but it was not to confirm from me I noticed that he...

Voice-based solutions are everywhere – Its time to realize their potential

Voice-based solutions are for everyone I was watching TV over the weekend when my daughter, who is eight years old, came to me and asked if she could have my phone for some time Assuming she would want to talk to her grandmother, I gave her my...

B2B eCommerce – No Leisure Shopping

The other side of the eCommerce coin Indian eCommerce story appears to be no less than a dream run, well positioned to contribute ~4% towards country’s GDP by 2022 Over the years, the eCommerce market has been overshadowed by B2C eCommerce in...

eCommerce effect – Shopping then and now!

eCommerce effect - Shopping then and now!  Growth of eCommerce Online shopping is not new to the Indian context It has gained exponential growth in the country due to benefits such as convenience of shopping from home, easy payments, delivery...

AI technologies in Cognitive RPA

RPA is the technology that allows enterprises to configure computer software, or a “software robot” that automates human activities, partially or fully With technological advancement over the years, RPA is gaining traction to become more...

Cognitive RPA for a Digital Workforce

Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is changing the landscape of organizations’ front- and back-office business functions and is altering the ways corporations move towards building a digital workforce Current front-end software now enable software...

Top Trends Changing EdTech Sector

EdTech is defined as the emerging sector at the intersection of Technology and Education EdTech can be categorized as technology enabled solutions and services that redefine how traditional education is imparted to students at all levelsLet’s get...