Worldwide, businesses have been grappling with a perfect storm of challenging business environment, higher customer expectations, transformative technologies and a millennial workforce, leading to unprecedented levels of change management over a short period of time. HR has not been immune to these changes. In fact, HR as a function is undergoing its own transition where it is expected to be:
- Agile enough to access skills on demand, adjust to changing business environment - A change catalyst
- Innovative to adopt technology for greater reach, derive deeper insights for employee engagement models, customisations - “App”lication of HR
- Flexible to leverage social media for internal/external branding – Brand ambassador
- Progressive to develop leadership talent with an eye on the future – Futuristic workforce
With an aim to highlight how HR departments of technology firms in India are adapting to these paradigms and to also showcase innovative & creative HR best practices, NASSCOM in association with Randstad, is compiling a report on HR Best Practices. This report is expected to be published during the HR Summit 2016 (Jul 21-22 in Chennai).
As a GIC, if your HR practices are among the industry's best and most innovative, then this is the platform for you to showcase these.
What is in it for you?
- The best of the HR practices stand a chance to be awarded a 'Certificate of Appreciation' during the HR Summit 2016
- Your best practices would get featured in the HR Best Practices report
How do I apply?
- Download the Questionnaire & Guidelines document here
- Submit your applications on or before Jun 24, 2016
For questions, write/call:
- Srivathsan Sridharan (email@example.com; 0 9952 9609 77/044-6622 7035)
- Aadith Rajagopalan (firstname.lastname@example.org; 0 9962 0107 47/044-6622 7340)
- Diksha Nerurkar (email@example.com; 0 9820 9989 85/022-2826 9388)