Masanori Yamamoto

"Next Generation of Logistics & Transportation" presented by NEC & GSF@Bangalore

Discussion created by Masanori Yamamoto on Oct 15, 2018

Hello!

Today, I would love to invite you to our brand new theme panel discussion event in Bangalore.

This winter, NEC, Japan and GSF Accelerator are collaborating to bring together global leaders from Logistics and transportation sectors in Bangalore on 2nd of November.

NEC is a Japanese multinational IT provider, and GSF is an India's leading tech accelerator founded by serial entrepreneur Rajesh Sawhney.

Our goal of this event is to explore current challenges of Logistics & Transportation Industry and find the new ways to create effective solutions. For this event, we gather TOP speakers from startup, corporate, investors.

At this event, you can meet Logistics & Transportation sector's top experts from startups/corporate and top investors in India.
Of course, NEC and GSF people which are organizers of this event will come.

Event is not only listening to what experts say, so we set "Networking time" in this event to create new synergy for audiences and experts.
You can listen to experts' thought at panel discussion, and directly talk and connect with them at Net working time, so why do not you come to this event?

Your Free event ticket is available from below URL, click and get your ticket to come!

[Bangalore Event]
- Date: 2nd of November (Fri)
- Time: 3PM-6PM
- Venue: Let's Venture Bangalore Office (Beside ITC Gardenia)
- Your Event ticket for Bangalore: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/next-generation-of-logistics-transportation-presented-by-nec-japan-gsf-accelerator-bangalore-tickets-51196464002

<Discussion themes>
1: Innovative way for "Crowd" Management
2: Disrupted/Leapfrog Tech & Innovation for Logistics & Transport

*Speakers' information is coming soon on event page (Check URL)

We are very looking forward to having you as an audience, and meeting to you at the event! Get your ticket from here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/next-generation-of-logistics-transportation-presented-by-nec-japan-gsf-accelerator-bangalore-tickets-51196464002

If you have any query, please contact to me, I am the secretariat for this event: masanori.yamamoto@infobridgeasia.com, +91 91217 34897

*Please share if you have concern person who is involved in Logistics/Transportation!

Attachments

Outcomes