NILF celebrates 25 years in 2017. This year, the theme is “Reimagine not Reengineer”. Beyond the obvious delivery of knowledge dissemination, NILF also provides a very powerful platform to build on business connects. And why not? After all, it’s a global melting pot of thoughts and thought leaders alike, jostling to create a niche with appropriate stakeholders as time (3 days, please note this time it’s Feb 15 – 17)) flies by in a jiffy. In process, one makes friends, builds new connects to keep the spirit of camaraderie burning bright.
Delegations as you know are an integral part of NILF, and here’s a sneak preview of a one from the Philippines:
You may have heard of IBPAP – Industry Association: IT & Business Process Association of the Philippines. It is the enabling organization for the fastest-growing industry in the Philippines, IT-BPM and other global services. IBPAP serves as the one-stop information and advocacy gateway for the country’s key global services sector. Very briefly their competitive advantage may be said to reside in the areas of Talent Development, Information and Research, Marketing and Government Relations, Business advisory. In addition, there is CCAP – Contact Center Association of the Philippines. On a similar vein, they are committed to the promotion of the Philippines, as the country-of-choice for outsourced contact center services.
The companies which will accompany this delegation:
- Asia Select, Inc./Ward Howell. A premiere human capital solutions firm established in 1997, it has capabilities in providing value-added human resources services in Executive Search, Recruitment Process, Management, Contingency Professional Staffing, HR Advisory and Learning & Development.
- BPO International, Inc. Specialises in: Finance and Accounting, HR Services, and Procurement solutions.
- Global Telecom, serving the needs of consumers and businesses across an entire suite of products and services including mobile, fixed, broadband, data connections, internet and managed services.
- John Clements Consultants, Inc. Specialises in Recruitment, Training and Development, Outsourcing, Assessments, Executive Recruitment, Mystery Shopping, Off shore Recruitment.
- Leechiu Property Consultants, Inc. A privately held professional real estate brokerage services company operating in the Philippines.
- Sutherland Global Services, Inc. Specialties: Process Management and Transformation Knowledge Services IT Services Technology Healthcare Banking and Financial Services, Insurance Travel & Entertainment Retail and Electronic Commerce Industries Telecom Government.
The delegation is most inclined to set up B2B connects at NILF. Those interested in taking this forward may please write to firstname.lastname@example.org