A wifi range extender is a small device which performs big purposes for the whole house or office. It is a one-step solution for all your internet speed, network connectivity or signal range problems.It boosts the signal range and expands it to places where the wifi signal is bleak or not there at all. Configuring it is extremely easy with mywifiext.net that is the manual method of setup. You can also setup the wifi range extender by the WPS method.
Sometimes there can be serious errors while configuring the wifi range extender by either of the methods. These errors can come because of few pre-requisites that might have been missed earlier. These can be listed below –
- The extender is placed too far away from the main router
- The web browser is not updated to the latest version
- The internet connection is not too good
- The firmware of the extender is not updated
- The spellings entered for the site address might be wrong
These can be few small details that need to be followed while going forward to extend the wifi range of the router with the help of the wifi range extender.
Why Extender won’t connect with the Router?
There can be various reasons as to why the wifi range extender is not able to connect with the main router for the installation process. These reasons can be seen below –
- The wired or Ethernet connections might not be properly fitted in. The wifi extender’s power LED light should be lit up
- The extender is not ready and has been reset partially and not in a complete manner
- The extender is not near enough the router, move your extender closer
- The internet connectivity is not good
- The router was not configured in the right manner
- The router’s firmware is outdated
The reasons that are listed above are only a few which may be causing a problem while establishing a connection between the wifi range extender and the main router. There can be other reasons which may be the culprit and you will only know that when you call the toll free number of the customer support team. The customer support team of professionals at mywifiext local will be there for your assistance at any time and will guide you through each and every step of connecting the wifi range extender with the main router. Sometimes it can be a connection issue too which may be a problem but when you talk to the customer support personals you will be guided and the steps explained in the right manner.
Once the connection is established and the configuration is successfully done then the wifi range extender can be moved and placed at a spot where it is receiving a good wifi signal from the main router. All this can be achieved with the help of the tech team of experts who will help you avoid any kinds of errors related to the wifi range extender connection and configuration. The setup then can be done with either method, the web based method on mywifiext or the WPS method. The WPS method is easy one push method but it will only work when the router has the WPS button. If it is an old router it might not have it.