NASSCOM Product Connect hosted an AI Roundtable in Gurgaon on the theme of `AI-Platform Play’. An engaging discussion with a diverse group of stakeholders – startups, VCs, accelerators, industry leaders, GICs all brainstormed on the impact of AI. My 5 takeaways from the session included:
- The best products hide AI under the hood to create a magical user experience. The worst put AI on the label.
- Obsession with the problem being solved, great design, tangible value proposition, the discipline of charging for pilots, selling top down. The basics still apply.
- The biggest challenge to enterprise AI adoption is data availability, quality and silos.
- If selling to enterprise, solve visible problems like process inefficiency, human error & bias, mundane jobs. Most enterprises are not yet ready to adopt AI for transformation.
- The biggest constraint to growth of AI product ventures is shortage of Human talent. Learn AI technology to supercharge your career.