NASSCOM Customer Service Excellence Award- 2018
The global business landscape, with the onslaught of digital, is increasingly becoming complex. The BPM industry from India realized the impact of technology two-three years ahead of the game and have been investing into capacity to design and build their operating models around technological capabilities. The focus is on enhancing customer capabilities in terms of value, immediacy, convenience, and personalized customer experiences to provide flexibility, efficiency and provide the competitive edge to the clients.
The BPM industry from India is leading the change by working on co-creating solutions and becoming a transformation partner for its clients through its investments into customer service, technology and building strong sustainable partnerships. These kind of innovations is helping BPM from India to not only create value for its clients but also lead the way the BPM industry globally will develop in the years.
The game-changer in the industry today is to build strong connects with clients and deliver value beyond the wage arbitrage. Thus to showcase how BPM industry from India is innovating, investing, and shoring up their digital capabilities, NASSCOM is rolling out NASSCOM Customer Service Excellence Award – 2018.
We are inviting case studies illustrating how you are transforming customer service and providing technology-enabled, high outcome based services. The best-in-class applications will be awarded and recognized at NASSCOM BPM Summit 2018, on October 12-13th 2018.
What you will get by participating?
- Chance to be recognized by NASSCOM in the Customer Service Excellence Award – 2018
- Exposure for your Organization on NASSCOM’s online platforms
- Participate in roadshows/workshops
Categories for participation
- Application of Technology to provide enhanced services or modernization of traditional BPM services
- Return on Investment from Customer Services/ Business Outcomes (Improved revenue, productivity, efficiency, cost)
- Co-Creation/Co-innovation with Customers, solution providers, process vendors etc.
- Through constant business innovations, changing business models & strategies internally to transform/replace/create new value proposition for customers
Number of submissions: Maximum 3 case studies / Category / Company
Participation Fee: FREE
Last Date of Submission: 15th June 2018
Criteria, instructions and template is given in the attachment.
For any questions/clarifications, please reach out to Priya George: email@example.com