A cynic is likely to remark that there more number of Big Data & Analytics conferences held in a year, than the actual proliferation of the avowed technology. While the world is filled with their ilk, and their presence (or absence if we are lucky) should not be a cause of undue concern, yet there are rare occasions when one is able to face criticism head on, especially when the cards are loaded in one’s favour.
The cards ARE loaded in our favour this time!
NASSCOM Big Data & Analytics Summit 2016 comes packaged with a high degree uniqueness, which cannot be missed. The proverbial value-add “isn’t just another value add” in a complex maze of over-sell, and here’s an opportunity to see why not:
- 1. It is the first Analytics event to focus on AI. Unarguably, it takes a lot of effort and research to identify topics, prominent speakers and piece together sessions that render a story-like approach with definitive takeaways. An area, where we believe that we have been able to do justice.
- 2. 70% of speakers are from end-user companies. This only firms up the conviction that ideas, are not just that, they have substantive commercial applications and fan-following as well.
- 3. Diverse sector representation including, Retail, CPG, Healthcare, Academician, Aerospace, Gas and Water, Consulting. Typically this answers, “What’s in it for me?”
- 4. Meet AI focused start-ups who have made it to the Valley!
- 5. Interesting session formats like ‘Show and Tell sessions’, Use-Case Sessions, Mash-ups. The delivery mechanism is constantly being tweaked, to make it more interesting and engaging.
- 6. The surprise quizzes in-between sessions, to stimulate the grey cells. The winning team gets a certificate and goodies from NASSCOM.
Surely, it’s not to be missed and we’d like to hear from you, about how you feel about this initiative. Do you have a specific set of expectations from us?