- This event has passed.
5th NASSCOM Pavilion At Gartner Symposium
October 28, 2019 @ 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
For last 4 years, NASSCOM has remained associated with the Gartner Symposium in Gold Coast. This is where CIOs and senior IT executives immerse themselves in the emerging trends shaping IT, Business and the platform is an opportunity to get in front of key decision makers who are looking for solutions to their mission-critical priorities. We have found this to be one of the most relevant programs in the A&Z region. The four day symposium deliberate upon “Technology Information, Leadership and Business Strategy” for Leading a Digital Society and will have 2,000+ CIOs and IT Executives, 150+ sessions spanning technology & information, leadership and business strategy, Industry-specific and cross-industry content, and a showcase of Solution Providers. Take a look at Business Visitors 2018
The symposium is schedule from 28th – 31st Oct 2019 at Gold Coast and offers unique value proposition via NASSCOM such as:
- Opportunity to display at the NASSCOM Country pavilion at a highly visible location. There are total of 8 pods that will be allocated at FCFS basis.
- Exclusive Round Table with 20 CIOs/Decision makers from End user community.
- Interaction with Gartner Analysts before and during the event to comprehend market opportunities and white spaces.
- Leads – details of those visiting the pavilion and attending Round Table to be made available to NASSCOM participants.
- Targeted Reach out – List of confirmed attendees at the symposium to be made available for preparation and effective reach out to prospective clients.
- Last but not the least the overall Visibility and Access for “Brand NASSCOM”.
All the above benefits are exclusive for NASSCOM member companies in addition to full access to the conference.
Participation Fee : Charged towards program management and participation at the symposium
- Fee/person (Inclusive of taxes)
Fee does not include airfare & hotel stay. We recommend hotels to be booked via Gartner site for availing preferential rates.
Since there are limited number of passes, we will request you to confirm your participation at the earliest. In case of withdrawal following cancellation chares will apply:
- Cancellation Charges
- Visa Support
Visa process may take 3 weeks. It will be ideal to apply for visa month of September. Visa to be obtained by companies themselves.
NASSCOM will provide an invite from the host and supporting letter from NASSCOM to the Australian Embassy for grant of Visa.
Payment can be made through electronic transfer, DD or Cheque in favour of NASSCOM and sent to Plot No 7- 10, Sector 126, Noida, UP (Attn. Saurabh Agarwal).
(You are requested to clear your payment before the 15th of Oct 19)
- NEFT Transfer Details