- This event has passed.
Financial and Operational Metrics for Services Businesses
July 7 @ 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
Running a Financially Successful Knowledge Services Company (IT Services, Engineering Services, etc) is not an easy task.
Here are some questions that keep the founders, CEOs, and CFOs awake at night.
– What are KPIs driving business growth in a services company?
– What financial and operational metrics should a services firm be monitoring?
– Is the sales pipeline adequate to cover the costs of my business?
– Leakages in resource cost affecting profits?
– Where is the cash in the business?
– I don’t know which customer is making money and which is bleeding cash?
– Which projects are giving low/negative contribution?
– Why Are Profit margins are always less than expected?