- This event has passed.
NASSCOM Delegation To CEATEC
October 15, 2019 @ 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
We are glad to inform you that NASSCOM will be participating in CEATEC from October 15th to 18th, 2019 in Makuhari Messe at Chiba, Japan. This will be our third edition of the prestigious conference that attracts over 150K visitors every year. CEATEC is Japan’s most comprehensive CPS/IoT exhibition. As NASSCOM is promoting co-create culture between Indian IT companies and Japanese companies leveraging our respective strengths in software and hardware in the new Digital era, CEATEC being the biggest event in Asia related to IoT & AI is the right platform to promote this partnership.
This year we have added attractions for participating companies where on the side-lines of the main event we are conducting dedicated Investor Connect and Customer Connect programs. Details below:
Indian showcase at CEATEC with dedicated Customer / Investor connect session
- Presence on expo floor in the NASSCOM pavilion (booth/kiosk) at central location
- Part of the India Showcase in the Exhibition area at the Co-Creation park for overseas participants
- Guided networking trip of CEATEC
- Interpretation & localization support at booths
Customer Connect: Focused B2B session, exclusively organized by NASSCOM with top-level representatives from local Japanese companies (an equal mix of large and mid-sized companies) from sectors such as automotive, manufacturing, utilities, BFSI and retail at CEATEC venue to promote co-creation.
- This roundtable will be arranged by NASSCOM exclusively for exhibitors as dedicated customer connect program
- Venue: meeting room at CEATEC (Makuhari Messe)
- We intend to invite Indian Ambassador to Japan to visit India showcase and make an address during this networking session
Investor Connect session: exclusively for participating companies that are looking to raise capital from Japan
- Intend to do a pitching session with selected Japanese VC’s that are looking to invest in Indian Startup’s / SME companies who are serious about Japan as a market
- We would expect 15-20 Japanese VC to participate in the Pitch Session to be conducted at the venue on the side-lines
- Facilitate one-on-one meetings for select few companies with the participating VC’s
- Key highlights from CEATEC 2018
- Largest foreign delegation at CEATEC raising brand awareness of India in general and Indian IT in particular
- CEATEC 2018 saw participation from 15 Indian companies including Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Nichi-in Software Solutions, Wedosky, Getparking, CleanseCar and Oceo Water
- The Indian delegation was visited and individually heard by the honorary Deputy Chief of Mission, in Tokyo
- Value Proposition for NASSCOM delegates
- Get a feel of Japanese market if you don’t have a presence in the region, interact with Japanese customers / investors / community
- Discover new customers and create business yielding opportunities
- Network with your existing customers and invite them to visit your booth at India showcase
Charged towards booth/kiosk at CEATEC, program management and participation fees. Delegates will have to budget for their travel including visa, ticket, lodging expenses separately.
Booth (3m x 3m) Kiosk (1980mm x 990mm) Rs. 275,000 Rs. 135,000
- Visa Support
NASSCOM will provide supporting documentation for the visa.
We need to block space with CEATEC committee for NASSCOM’s participation in the event, hence you are requested to register for the program by 14th Aug, 2019. You can register by filling the following form: https://forms.gle/JmvA163kuJPrxhF38
This is a wonderful opportunity for our members to identify new business opportunities, nurture existing relationships and meeting with Japanese investors in the region of immense potential. Look forward to your participation.