- This event has passed.
January 18, 2019 @ 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
In this workshop, we walk through a sample project derived from a generic Design Thinking process using XD which highlights the following processes:
These workshop is hands-on and would involve the pre-requisite software Adobe XD installed on the laptop with the latest update, followed by a Q&A session where the audience can come up with feature requests and feedback for XD.
- Please carry your laptop to attend this workshop
- Download Adobe XD for free from https://www.adobe.com/in/produ…
- Designing wireframes and prototypes with Adobe XD
- Converting the wireframes into high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Publishing the prototypes and sharing them with the stakeholders to gather feedback and comments
- Sharing the design specs and assets with the developers
Who Should Attend the Workshop
Founders, Product Managers, Product Developers, Social Enterprise Leaders, Business Strategists, R&D Heads, Engineering Managers, Design Enthusiasts, Designers, Brand Managers, Academia, etc.
Grab your lunch: 1:00pm – 1:45pm
Where : Tamrind Hall, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road Near Airforce Bal Bharati School, Institutional Area, Lodi Colony, New Delhi
When : 18th January 2019, 9am – 5pm
This workshop would be conducted by Mr. Shandar Junaid – Strategic Development Manager, Adobe XD
Limited seating capacity. Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis!
Group Discounts 10% are available for 3 or more registrations from the same organization. Reach out to us at email@example.com
For ticketing query please call “8147700609 – Rocky Das”
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org The last date for sending registration cancellation request is January 10, 2018 with 75% refund. 25% of the fees would be withheld as processing fees at any given point of time.